unio - head unit
ADATIVE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR DESIGNING AND ENGINEERING A NEW HARDWARE ENCLOSURE FOR NEXION'S UNIO.
The UNIO Head Unit is part of a product system that provides mobile communications in vehicles. The UNIO system is capable of interfacing with multiple radio networks to easily communicate and switch between different channels.
Depending on the end user network architecture, the system can be configured to send and receive between; HF/VHF/UHF, conventional or truncked P25 networks, analog and CB, cellular, WiFi and BlueTooth and Satellite connections.
The UNIO Head Unit incorporates a 4.3" resistive touch screen, and large tactile keypad buttons for gloved operation.
- Design concept
- UI Keypad design & icon artwork
- Mech-electronic hardware Layout
- 3D CAD part specification
- CMF & branding specification
- Pre-production functional mechanical and cosmetic prototypes